First Federation Trust
The price of a school lunch is £2.50 per day and must be booked and paid for in advance.
Meals can only be paid by our Parentpay system (www.parentpay.com) . If you require a login or a new password, please contact the office. Meals should be paid for in advance.
All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 at state schools in England automatically get free school meals.
From year 3 onwards, children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply for free school meals, please use the following link - Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)
Our menus rotate on a 3 weekly basis. Our meals are prepared by Devon Norse, in our kitchen at Woolbrook Road. Menus for all children can be found here:
Morning Break & Tuck
Children are welcome to have water bottles in school, to have during lesson time, but they need to be the pull top variety rather than screw top as these often cause problems with spillages. Please make sure the bottles in class only contain water – any other drinks can be saved for lunch time. Please respect our refillable water bottles only policy - no single use please.
At Foundation and KS1 fruit is provided as a break time snack and at KS2 children can bring their own healthy snack to eat at break.
Tuck can be ordered in advance for the week ahead (by Saturday at midnight) for all children at all three sites. Please log in to Parentpay.com to book.
School Milk – free and subsidised milk – contact Coolmilk or phone 0800 321 3248 or collect a form from the School Office.