Class Teacher - Sidmouth C of E Primary School
Sidmouth C of E Primary school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher with a genuine passion for delivering high quality teaching and learning. You will have the opportunity to work within our committed staff team who work collaboratively to share best practice and provide a stimulating and engaging curriculum for our children.
If you would like to work in a dynamic context and have a solution-focused approach, then this is the job for you. We can offer you a supportive environment within a friendly team with the added advantage of working closely with staff from other schools across the trust. Our children are keen to learn and be inspired.
For more information please click here
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
Interview date: 7 June 2019
Class Teacher - Hawkchurch C of E Primary School
The First Federation is looking to appoint an inspirational KS2 teacher to work at Hawkchurch C of E Primary School.
Are you a dynamic teacher who enjoys taking risks, embraces change, challenges the status quo, thinks creatively and believes in teamwork and collaboration?
Are you a teacher with high expectations for children’s achievement and behaviour?
Do you have the ability to plan exciting and creative lessons that make learning engaging and fun?
If so, we would welcome an application from you.
For more information please click here.
There is currently a vacancy at Manstone Avenue site (Mon-Fri)
Job Term: Permanent
Hours: Manstone Avenue 11.45 – 1.05pm
Your responsibilities may include:
• Supervising individual or small groups of children, organising activities to promote positive play.
• Encouraging good table manners and orderly behaviour in Dining Room.
• Assisting young children in handling knives and forks and if necessary cut up their food.
• Encouraging children to choose a balanced meal.
• Supervising the orderly return of empties to a given point. Wipe down tables between sittings.
• Clean up after spillages in dining area during the service of the meal.
• Undertake playground and play leadership duty, supervising by circulating amongst children.
• Supervise children in designated area, other than playground, during wet weather.
• Support the effective operation of the Mealtime Assistant team by demonstrating flexibility and co-operation.
For further information on the position please contact Mrs Claire Fegan, Head of Teaching & Learning.
For an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at any of the school offices
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Breakfast Club Play Worker
SidKids have a vacancy at Breakfast Club for a Play Worker at Woolbrook Road to start as soon as possible. We are looking for someone to cover two mornings a week 8 - 9am. If you are interested please contact Maureen on 07738 116093.