There are currently vacancies at Manstone Avenue site (Mon-Fri) and Woolbrook Road site (Weds-Fri)
Job Term: Permanent
Hours: Manstone Avenue 11.45 – 1.05pm
Woolbrook Road 12pm – 1.20pm
Your responsibilities may include:
• Supervising individual or small groups of children, organising activities to promote positive play.
• Encouraging good table manners and orderly behaviour in Dining Room.
• Assisting young children in handling knives and forks and if necessary cut up their food.
• Encouraging children to choose a balanced meal.
• Supervising the orderly return of empties to a given point. Wipe down tables between sittings.
• Clean up after spillages in dining area during the service of the meal.
• Undertake playground and play leadership duty, supervising by circulating amongst children.
• Supervise children in designated area, other than playground, during wet weather.
• Support the effective operation of the Mealtime Assistant team by demonstrating flexibility and co-operation.
For further information on the position please contact Mrs Claire Fegan, Head of Teaching & Learning.
For an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at any of the school offices
Closing Date: Monday 8th April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Sidmouth C of E Primary School is looking to appoint an inspirational Early Years Practitioner with a genuine passion for delivering a high quality Early Years Curriculum. You will have the opportunity to work within an EYFS unit, based in our nursery class of 2 – 4 year olds. You will be working alongside passionate, experienced teachers who work collaboratively to share best practice and provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment for all our children.
For more information visit this link www.devonjobs.gov.uk
Closing Date 18th April 2019
Grade D Salary: £888.00 to £991.72 (£9.78 - £10.92 per hour) Hours: 80 hours per annum approx.
Thank you for your interest in the above vacancy. Should you require more information about the position or to arrange a visit please contact Isabelle Candy by email Isabelle.email@example.com
Required as soon as possible